Here Company means "SHREE SHUBHAM MANAGEMENT SERVICES PVT LTD"
Before accepting shipment of any product(s), the receiving Direct Seller / Customer must ensure that the product's packaging is not damaged or tampered. If the receiving Direct Seller / Customer observes that the package is damaged or tampered, he/she must refuse to accept delivery and inform the Company at the 24 hours. The return process of the product(s) may be restricted by the Company depending on the nature / category of the product(s) or the legitimacy of the complaint / return
INTIMATION & RETURN PROCESS : OFFLINE
In case of any defect (manufacturing or packaging) or dissatisfaction the Direct Sellers / Customers can return/exchange the product(s).
The Direct Sellers / Customers must contact the Company / Direct Seller from whom they had Purchased the same, within 7 days from the date of purchase. The Customer has to provide a reason for the return / refund along with the said product(s).
In case the customer returns the product(s), it is the Direct Seller's obligation to satisfy the customer’s need for money refund or replacements of product(s).
The Direct Seller can then return the product(s), with original Invoice to the Company. The Company will replace these product(s) free of cost or if the Direct Seller does not want the same product(s), the Company will give a eWallet Credit of the same amount, which can be used by the Direct Seller for purchasing product(s) / service(s) of their choice.
INTIMATION & RETURN PROCESS : ONLINE
In order to return any product(s) sold through the Website, Customer / Direct Seller are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions:
- Notify the Company of receipt of a damaged/ defective product(s) within 24-hours of delivery.
- If Customer / Direct Seller is unable to do so within the above specified timeline, the Company shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order
- The Company will not arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective product(s). The cost of return will be equivalent to the shipping cost
- Product(s) should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card, invoice etc.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit, if it damaged during the transit the Company will evaluate the damage and intimate the Customer / Direct Seller about the repercussions
- The returned products are subject to verification and checks by the Company in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint / return
To raise a refund or return request by the Customer / Direct Seller here are the steps to be followed :
- Fill the Product Return Form (Online / Offline)
- Mention the reason for refund / replacement
- Attach the Copy of Invoice
- Attach the Photo of the product(s) if required to explain the reason
- Prepare / Package the Product(s) along with the the above mentioned form and attachments
- Return the above mentioned package to the company address
- Intimate the Company / Direct Seller about the return
RETURN ASSESSMENT PROCESS
Upon receiving the return /refund request, the Company shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if the Company is convinced that the complaint is genuine, the Company will proceed with the refund process.
However, in the event of frivolous and baseless complaints regarding the quality and content of the product(s), the Company reserves the right to take necessary legal actions against the concerned Direct Sellers / Customers and the concerned Direct Sellers / Customers will be solely liable for all costs incurred by the Company in this regard.
Orders paid online will be refunded within 7 Days through the online account or via cheque, depending on the current circumstances as determined by the Company
BUY BACK POLICY
The Company provides a Buy Back Policy to the Direct Sellers who wishes to resign as a Direct Seller and return any products / services that are in good condition, useable, resaleable, restock-able, unopened, unaltered and must have a shelf life of at least 6 months
If the Direct Seller resigns within 30 days from the purchase of the product(s), the Company shall provide a full refund for the product(s) to the Direct Seller
If the Direct Seller resigns after the 30 days from the date of purchase of product(s) from the Company, the amount refunded will be equal to Direct Seller’s cost of the product(s) being returned, less total bonus paid out by the Company on the original purchase, less service charge
For any queries regarding the Return / Refund of product(s) please contact us on the following :
Return / Refund Helpline Phone number : +91 95552 93673
Return / Refund Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Return / Refund Address: Office No. 814, Vishal Tower, janakpuri District Center, New Delhi.